DUNE HD NEO 4K 2018 - CÔNG NGHỆ 4.0
Miễn phí vận chuyển
Giao hàng ngay (Tại TP. Hồ Chí Minh)
Đổi trả hàng trong 3 ngày thủ tục đơn giản
Chính sách bảo hành (Tại Hà Nội & TP. Hồ Chí Minh)
Dune HD Neo 4K is a next-generation compact 4Kp60 HDR media player and Android Smart TV box.
This model, as all other next-generation Dune HD media players, has full support for the latest video standards (4Kp60, HDR, BT.2020, HDMI 2.0a) and provides a unique combination of Dune HD and Android ecosystems.
The famous Hi-End Dune HD GUI, developed and polished during many years, is now running simultaneously with Android OS, that combines all the benefits of classic Linux-based Dune HD media centers and Android Smart TV boxes in one device. The well-known Dune HD media center, various Dune HD plugins, millions of Android applications -- are now available simultaneously.
Besides, Dune HD GUI has been upgraded with additional functions, such as automatic movie recognition in file browser, improved support for TV series in My Collection and Movies catalog, and more.
The new unique Dune HD Android Playback Accelerator technology intellectually manages the resources of Android OS to minimize the influence of Android OS on the media playback engine and ensure smooth and high-quality video and audio plaback.
Additionally, the new powerful multi-core CPU and GPU and the new specially optimized GUI rendering engine ensure super-smooth GUI, 2x more smooth than before.
Dune HD Neo 4K supports a variety of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with 10-bit color encoding and top quality 4K and HD content with very high bit rates.
Support for the most advanced DRM technologies (including Widevine Level 1) makes it possible to watch premium online video services (such as Netflix) with High Definition video quality.
Dune HD Neo 4K is equipped with 1 GB RAM, 8 GB flash memory, two USB 2.0 ports, micro SD card slot, 100 Mbit/s Ethernet, 802.11ac Dual Band 2T2R Wi-Fi, HDMI 2.0a output, optical S/PDIF output, A/V output.
1. Key Features
- 4Kp60 and HDR support: Next-generation 4K Dune HD media player with 4Kp60, HDR, BT.2020, HDMI 2.0a
- Unique combination of Dune HD and Android ecosystems: Famous Hi-End Dune HD GUI running simultaneously with Android OS
- Super-smooth GUI: 2x more smooth than in previous-generation Dune HD media player models
- Huge extensibility: Millions of Android applications + various Dune HD plugins in one box
- Advanced GUI features: My Collection, Movies catalog, advanced file browser with movie recognition, TV browser with Extended EPG, and more
- Flexible media player: Play various file formats from any source (including NFS and SMB)
- Dune HD Android Playback Accelerator: Intellectual management of Android OS resources to ensure high-quality media playback
- Widevine Level 1 DRM: Enjoy premium online video services (such as Netflix) with High Definition video quality
- Rich connectivity: Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2.4+5.0 GHz, Bluetooth 4.1
- Smart Home: A lot of options for integration into Smart Home and Home Automation systems
2. Dune HD GUI
- Famous Dune HD GUI: Convenient and smooth GUI optimized for TV screens and remote controls, developed and polished during many years; now even more smooth than before and with additional features
- Direct network access: Directly browse and play files stored on PC or NAS in local network (via SMB, NFS, UPnP/DLNA)
- My Collection: Organize your movies and TV series into a nice-looking and convenient catalog
- Movies catalog: Find any movies (even those which are not in your collection) via common unified catalog with detailed movie descriptions, trailers and crossreferences between movies and persons
- Direct links to online video services: Quickly start watching a movie via connected video services (such as Netflix) directly from the movies catalog
- Automatic movie recognition: Easily view movie descriptions and find related movies when browsing your movies in the file browser
- Advanced file manager: Easily manage (copy, move, delete, rename, organize, sort) files directly in the file browser
- Favorites menu: Easily access your favorite items (files, folders, movies, persons, applications, etc)
- Auto start: Configure which favorite item to open automatically on player boot
- Recent menu: See what you played recently and easily resume the playback or switch between latest items
- TV browser: Watch TV channels (Internet TV, when configured) via a convenient Dune HD TV Browser
- Extended EPG: When watching TV channels, see extended EPG information automatically downloaded from Internet (when available for a TV channel)
- Links to Movies catalog from Extended EPG: Easily view movie descriptions and find related movies, watch trailers, watch movies via connected online video services
- Playlists: Build playlists from selected items and folders or load playlists from files
- Customizable user interface: Enjoy a variety of user interface skins, customization options and Jukebox applications
- Jukebox applications: Use various 3-party Jukebox applications to organize your media collection into a convenient user interface
- Dnne HD applications: Easily install various applications and plugins with additional functionality from Dune Store or third parties
- Android applications: Install any Android applications (via App Store or from APK file) and launch them directly from Dune HD GUI
- Background playback: Play music, radio, TV channel or video in background while navigating through any menus of Dune HD GUI or even when using any Android applications
3. Media Playback
- 4K video playback: Decode 4K video content in various popular formats (including H.265 10-bit) (up to 4Kp60 HDR)
- 4K video output: Output 4K content (up to 4Kp60 HDR) with pixel-to-pixel precision to 4K TV
- HDR support: Play video in the newest HDR (High Dynamic Range) format (superb picture contrast and details)
- HEVC: Play video encoded using the latest H.265 codec (2x picture quality increase over H.264)
- 10-bit color encoding: Play video encoded using the newest 10-bit H.265 standard (1 billion of colors)
- Auto framerate: Output video with original framerate to ensure absolute smooth playback for all kinds of content
- True 24p output: Ensure perfectly smooth playback of Hollywood movies due to full support for 24p (23.976) framerate
- Blu-ray menu (*): Enjoy full Blu-ray menu navigation (same Blu-ray playback engine as on Linux/SMP8758 based Dune HD models) or use simple BD Lite menu at your discretion
- Advanced media player: Play video in MKV and other modern video file formats, including top quality 4K and HD with very high bit rates (100 Mbit/s+)
- Video upscaling: High-quality upscaling of DVD and any other SD video content to 4K, Full HD (1080p) and other HD resolutions
- 3D video: Play popular 3D video formats, including Side-by-Side and Top-and-Bottom
- Hi-End music: Play music files in various Hi-End audio formats (FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE, WAV/PCM, Super Audio CD, etc)
- Super Audio CD: Play top quality SACD music files in various formats
- Two USB 2.0 host ports: Conveniently connect USB HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers, USB hubs and other USB devices
- Micro SD card slot: Conveniently use SD memory cards
- 100 Mbit/s Ethernet port: Ensure good performance when connecting to your local network via cable
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz support: Ensure the best performance when connecting to your local network via air
- Bluetooth 4.1: Connect Bluetooth remote controls, keyboards, gamepads, audio speakers, headphones
- HDMI 2.0a output: Output any video signal up to the most modern 4Kp60 HDR
- Additional A/V output connectors: S/PDIF optical audio output, analog stereo audio output, composite video output
5. Smart Home and Home Automation
- iOS and Android mobile apps (*): Control the media player via applications for iOS/Android mobile devices
- IP control (*): Integrate the media player with various Home Automation systems
- Control4 (*): Integrate seamlessly into Smart Home installations based on Control4 technology via ready-to-use Control4 driver
- Crestron (*): Integrate seamlessly into Smart Home installations based on Crestron technology via ready-to-use Crestron driver
6. Other Features
- Internet browser: View Internet web sites on your TV, including video playback directly on web sites (via Chrome web browser)
- HLS: Ensure the best quality of Internet video using Apple HLS adaptive bitrate streaming protocol
- DASH: Get access to the newest Internet video services using MPEG-DASH adaptive bitrate streaming protocol
- Media processor: Amlogic S905X SoC
- 4K support: 4Kp60 video decoding, 4Kp60 video output, 4K HEVC 10-bit, HDR, HDMI 2.0a
- RAM: 1 GB
- Flash memory: 8 GB
- Connectors: 2x USB 2.0 host, HDMI 2.0a, composite video, RCA analog stereo audio, optical S/PDIF, Ethernet 10/100 Mbit/s, 5V DC IN
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbit/s
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n/ac, Dual Band 2.4/5 GHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
- Media sources: External HDDs (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in micro SD card slot, PC and NAS in local network (SMB, NFS, UPnP/DLNA, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources
- Video codecs: MPEG2, MPEG4, XVID, WMV9, VC1, H.264, H.265, H.265 10-bit, VP9; support for very high bitrate video (up to 100 Mbit/s and higher)
- Video file formats: MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, ASF, WMV, BD ISO, BDMV, DVD ISO, VIDEO_TS
- 3D video formats: Side-by-side, Top/Bottom
- 4K video formats: H.265 up to 4Kp60 HDR, H.265 10-bit up to 4Kp60 HDR, H.264 up to 4Kp30
- Video output modes: Wide range of supported output resolutions and framerates (up to 4Kp60)
- Video output framerate: Automatic (according to the played content) and manual; 23.976 Hz support
- Audio codecs: MPEG-1/2 layer I/II/III, AAC, LPCM, WMA, WMAPro, FLAC, multichannel FLAC, Vorbis, WavPack, APE (Monkey's Audio), ALAC (Apple lossless), SACD (Super Audio CD), AC3 (Dolby Digital), DTS
- Audio file formats: MP3, MPA, M4A, AAC, WAV, WMA, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis, WavPack, APE (Monkey's Audio), ALAC (Apple lossless), SACD (Super Audio CD), AC3, DTS, DTS-WAV
- Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, external SUB/IDX), PGS (Blu-ray, TS, MKV)
- Picture file formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playlist file formats: M3U, PLS, CUE
- Photo viewer functions: Slideshow, transition effects, picture rotation, zoom, browse playlist, repeat, shuffle
- Network file browsing: SMB client and browser, NFS client, UPnP/DLNA client and browser
- Applications: Dune HD applications (install from file or app store), Android applications (install from file or app store)
- Plugins and extensions: Full support for Dune HD PHP plugins API, Dune HD skins, dune_folder.txt mechanism
- Filesystems: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 (read-write), NTFS (read-write), exFAT (read-write), HFS/HFS+ (Mac OS Standard/Extended) (read-only), BTRFS (read-write)
- Widevine DRM: Widevine DRM L1
- Android OS: Android 6.0.1
- RCU: Simple IR RCU
- Power: DC 5V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 101mm x 17.5mm x 101mm
8. Price and Availability
- MSRP: 99.9 USD (price may be different depending on the region)
- Availability: Dec/2017
- Some of the listed features may not be available in the factory firmware and may require to install a firmware update. The features marked with (*) are in development and are expected to become available in future firmware updates (expected in Q1/2018)
- The support for particular media formats and codecs and playback functions may depend on the used application; some formats and codecs and playback functions may be supported only in specific applications.
- Compatibility of the player with particular media content (files, streams, etc) may depend on specifics of media content encoding, specifics of the configuration of the player and player-connected equipment, and other factors; compatibility of the player with arbitrary media content is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility of the player with particular applications (Dune HD plugins or Android applications) may depend on specifics of the application, particular usage scenario, and other factors; compatibility of the player with arbitrary applications is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility of the player with particular equipment (A/V equipment, network equipment, storage devices, etc) may depend on particular equipment model, specifics of equipment installation, specifics of the configuration of the player and equipment, and other factors; compatibility of the player with arbitrary equipment is not guaranteed.
- Product images may be imprecise and may have some differences in comparison with the real look of the product.
- Accuracy of the information is not guaranteed; the information is subject to change w/o notice.